You won’t have to remember several passwords or be concerned about security breaches if you use the correct password manager for Mac. In this digital age, keeping track of passwords isn’t easy. Almost all online websites have a login or registration process. As a result, remembering all the passwords is really difficult. Even if you want to write it down in a notepad or notes app, this isn’t the safest method because others could take it.
As a result, password manager apps play an important role. In this article, we’ll go through the top password management software for Mac PC in a nutshell. These apps will allow you to conveniently and securely manage all of your passwords in one place. Here is a detail of the Best Password Manager Apps for Android.
The Usefulness of Password Manager Apps on Mac
If you only wanted to learn about the uses of password manager programs on Mac PC, you may skim through this section.
- Password management programs generate one-of-a-kind, secure passwords, ensuring your online safety.
- In a digital vault, it will store all the digital passwords for various accounts. It’s only a matter of remembering the vault password.
- You can use a password management tool to protect yourself against identity theft and security breaches.
- The finest password manager will make storing and organizing your passwords a breeze.
Best Password Manager for Mac
Here is a list of the finest Mac password managers.
Dash-lane is one of the best password managers for Mac in the top tier. It’s a full-featured password organizer that securely stores all of your passwords. Dashlane will assist you in creating unique passwords, keeping track of them, and typing them for you instantaneously. It’ll even synchronize your passwords across all of your devices. Dashlane’s Password Generator will generate secure passwords. This password manager’s amazing autofill feature can fill fields in a flash. Dashlane for Mac can save your address, IDs, and credit card details in addition to passwords.
Unique Features of Dash-lane on Mac:
- When the site is vulnerable to breaches, it will send an immediate security alert.
- The Password Changer allows you to update your password with a single tap.
- AES-256 encryption protects all of your passwords and data.
Price: Dash lane Premium costs $59.99 and Premium Plus costs $119.99.
Money-Back Guarantee: 30-days
All of your passwords will store safely and securely with 1Password for Mac. It considered as the best password organizer ever because it centralizes all of your passwords. For various online accounts, you can use 1Password to establish strong and unique passwords. As a result, all of your data and other information on any internet site will always be private and secure. 1Password for Mac will automatically fill in usernames, passwords, addresses, and other information on any website.
Unique Features of 1Passowrd on Mac:
- 1Password allows you to securely share passwords with relatives and friends.
- Get notified if your personal information is at risk of being stolen or disclosed.
- It will find the same passwords used on different sites and help you create a strong password.
- It supports two-factor authentication, adding an extra layer of security.
Price: 1Password costs $9.99. Monthly subscriptions are $3.99 per month, and annual subscriptions are $35.99 per year.
Money-back guarantee: 30-day
3. LastPass: Best Password Manager for Mac
The LastPass password management program makes it safer to save passwords on a Mac. It’s a popular choice because it’s compatible with most platforms. Users of LastPass may save all of their passwords, logins, and other information in a password-protected private vault. LastPass will autofill the login credentials for any website if you only remember the vault password. Above all, your passwords and usernames will be synced across all of your devices, allowing you to access any account from any location.
Unique Features of LastPass on Mac:
- The built-in password generator allows you to create personalized passwords with symbols, numbers, upper and lowercase letters, and other characters.
- Features advanced 256-bit encryption and thus passwords are safe.
- Allows you to quickly organize and share passwords with others.
- Users that upgrade to LastPass premium will have unrestricted sharing, 1 GB of encrypted file storage, and other benefits.
Price: LastPass Premium is available for purchase. The monthly plan costs $3, while the annual plan is $35.99.
Money-back guarantee: 30-day
If you don’t want to remember a lot of passwords, En-pass for Mac PC is the way to go. Everything can keep safe and secure in the vault. En-pass attempts to make your digital life easier by only requiring you to remember the master password. It’s ideal for storing bank accounts, credit cards, and other important documents. Because it assures a zero-knowledge approach, the En-pass Mac program will not retain track of your data.
Unique Features of Enpass on Mac:
- You can save personal, work, and family data independently in En-pass’s numerous vaults.
- It comes with over 80 pre-made layouts to which you can add your personal information.
- With the password audit, you may check for weak, old, and used passwords.
- It works with iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and other online storage services.
Price: En-pass is a 100% free application.
5. Secrets: Best Password Manager for Mac
Secrets give you access to a secure password management tool for your Mac PC. It will keep all of your secrets, such as passwords, bank account information, credit card information, and other personal information, safe and secure in one location. Secrets autofill logins in browsers with a single click, so you don’t have to remember, copy, or paste anything. Your information will be synced across all of your devices via iCloud Sync. It has an automated locking system, so your passwords will be safe even if the gadget is lost or damaged.
Unique Features of Secrets on Mac:
- It generates one-time passwords to log in to websites with two-factor authentication.
- Data are stored under the latest cryptographic algorithms using 256-bit keys.
- Other password manager programs, such as LastPass, can be used to transfer passwords and other relevant information.
- With the security check, you may easily find old, weak, or breached passwords.
You can simply detect old, weak, or hacked passwords with a security check.
Price: Get Secrets Premium at $19.99.
You can safely remember and access all of your passwords with the RememBear app. It’s not just user-friendly, but it’s also the greatest Mac password organizer. Strong passwords can be easily created, stored, and accessed by users. The vault may be unlocked with just one master password. It even stores your credit card information and autofill to give you better online shopping. The passwords are synced across devices and can be accessed from any device.
RememBear’s Special Features:
- It keeps important notes safe by adding an extra degree of security.
- After a period of inactivity, RememBear will automatically lock the app.
- Your information is protected with AES 256-bit encryption.
- It will protect your identity by generating one-of-a-kind passwords.
Price: RememBear Premium Monthly Version is $3 per month.
Money-Back Guarantee: Not mentioned.
Keeper is the ideal option if you’re worried about data breaches compromising your credentials. It’s the finest password management program for Mac because it safeguards your personal information as well as your passwords. Keeper protects you against data breaches by using zero-knowledge security. The user interface is simple, intuitive, and manages your passwords properly. When you log in to any website, The Keeper will automatically fill in the strong passwords. It has 256-bit encryption and supports two-factor authentication.
Unique Features of Keeper on Mac:
- It has a safety vault that can hold as many passwords as you need.
- The password generator will generate passwords that are both unique and strong.
- It will save sensitive documents, movies, images, and other media in an encrypted vault.
- All of your passwords will be grouped into folders and subfolders for easy access.
Price: Keeper Unlimited costs $29.99.
On a Mac, using the KeePassXC software to secure your password is a breeze. It’s a password organizer that works across platforms and keeps all of your passwords. Your passwords don’t have to be remembered or typed in. KeePassXC, on the other hand, will keep the passwords for all of your websites and apps. Furthermore, it will type the username and password without the need for any interaction.
Unique Features of KeePass-XC:
- It has its own specialized extension that may be used directly from the browser.
- Because it uses a 256-bit encryption key, all of your passwords are protected and secure.
- KeePass-XC’s wallet is completely offline and does not require an internet connection.
Price: KeePassXC is available for free of cost.
One of the safest ways to save logins and passwords is Bitwarden. It’s the greatest Mac password organizer, and it can help you stay safe online. From the safe vault, Bitwarden will securely manage all logins and passwords. It uses AES 256-bit encryption to keep your credentials safe. As a result, only you and Bitwarden have access to the password. It supports creating and managing secure passwords.
Bitwarden’s Mac-specific features include:
- Bitwarden is an open-source password manager that can downloaded for free.
- You can access your password from anywhere thanks to the safe cloud syncing feature.
- It creates passwords at random for many websites and apps.
Price: Bitwarden is completely free.
Conclusion: Best Password Manager for Mac
Finally, we’ve reached the end. Because dealing with passwords necessitates additional protection, we recommend selecting one of the best password management programs for Mac from the list above. Password managers are also essential if you want to set strong passwords without having to deal with them manually.
Are there any more of the best password manager apps for Mac we have skipped? Share it as comments. For more useful articles, connect with us through Facebook and Twitter.
[…] You may also be interested to read about Best Password Manager for Mac. […]