You may use Chromecast to broadcast YouTube videos to your TV. YouTube has been the most popular streaming service on the globe since February 2005. It’s a place where you may learn new things, have fun, and discover new things through various platforms. Users can also upload really fascinating and entertaining videos. YouTube is one of the Chromecast compatible apps, in addition to supporting a variety of platforms. If you want to learn how to Chromecast YouTube videos to your TV, keep reading. You’ve come to the correct location.
YouTube’s videos can be streamed from a smaller screen on a phone or a computer to a larger screen on a TV using Google Chromecast. Casting YouTube videos is a piece of cake.
How to Watch YouTube Videos with Chromecast?
YouTube features a built-in cast feature that allows it to stream its content to larger screens. You may also use your desktop or laptop to cast YouTube videos from youtube.com. The instructions for both approaches will show. Choose the way that is most convenient for you and employ it.
- Cast YouTube videos from the Android/iOS app
- Cast YouTube Videos from Desktop/Laptops
Chromecast YouTube Videos from Android or iOS device
(1) On an Android or iOS device, download and install the YouTube app. The app is available in the relevant app stores for both platforms.
(2) Check to see if your Chromecast and Android/iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
(3) Open the YouTube application.
(4) The cast symbol will display in the upper right corner of the screen if both devices have connections from the same Wi-Fi network.
(5) Your neighboring devices will appear on the screen once you click that icon.
(6) A “Ready to cast” notification will appear at the bottom of the screen after the establishment of the connection.
(7) Finally, choose the video you want to cast.
(8) Press the Play button.
(9) The video will be streamed to the Chromecast-enabled device.
You can minimize the YouTube screen to utilize the device for other purposes after the video has been cast.
(10) To stop the casting, select Stop Casting from the Cast icon.
Chromecast YouTube Videos from Desktop/Laptop
To Chromecast YouTube videos from your PC, you’ll need the Chrome browser installed on your Windows or Mac computer. Google Chrome includes a built-in capability that allows you to cast YouTube videos to your Chromecast.
(1) Chromecast and the casting device (Windows or Mac PC) must be on the same Wi-Fi network, much as the prior approach.
(2) Go to the Chrome web browser and open it.
(3) Go to YouTube.com.
(4) Choose and play the video you’d like to cast.
(5) The cast symbol will display underneath the video if both devices have connections from the same network.
(6) Select your Chromecast device by tapping that symbol.
(7) Your video will be cast on the TV after you click the device name.
(8) Below the video, a confirmation notice will appear.
(9) To stop casting, pick the Device name from the Cast icon.
How to add videos for back-to-back play?
You can add other videos to your queue to play them automatically while watching/casting a video. As a result, you won’t need to go to YouTube every time, when a new video is uploaded.
(1) Simply choose the video you wish to add to your queue.
(2) You’ll have to choose between Play and Add to Queue.
(3) Select Add to Queue from the drop-down menu. The video has now been placed in your queue.
(4) Repeat steps 1-3 if you wish to add more videos.
You can also use third-party apps to cast YouTube videos in addition to the ways indicated above. One of the apps that let you transmit YouTube from your Android mobile is Cast to TV by In Shot Inc.
(1) On your Android smartphone or tablet, download and install the Cast to the TV app.
(2) Your Chromecast device will appear on the screen if your Android device and Chromecast have connections from the same network.
(3) Select the Device name from the drop-down menu.
(4) After you’ve established a connection, go to the menu bar and select the Web menu.
(5) In the search field, type YouTube.com or select the YouTube area.
(6) Search for your favorite videos on YouTube using the search bar.
(7) Choose the video and play it. Your video will display on the Chromecast-enabled television.
(8) To discontinue casting, select Disconnect from the Cast Icon.
Conclusion: How to Chromecast YouTube Videos
There will be no issues using Youtube and Chromecast together because they are both Google products. With the help of this casting gadget, you may quickly cast YouTube videos to your TV. Moreover. If you have any questions about casting YouTube videos, please leave them in the comments section. For additional information, follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
[…] Do you know How to Chromecast YouTube Videos? […]