Install YouTube on your Amazon Fire Stick and watch all of your favorite videos and listen to your favorite music. How to install YouTube on Fire Stick. You won’t find a better app for watching or streaming videos than YouTube. It is the most widely used app on the planet. Because YouTube has such a large audience, all the movie teasers and trailers are broadcast first. YouTube is one of the built-in apps on Android smartphones.
However, YouTube is not an in-built software on the Amazon Fire Stick, so you’ll have to manually install it. Because the Fire Stick is a streaming device, one of the must-have apps is YouTube. By following the methods below, you can easily install YouTube on your Fire Stick.
How to install YouTube on Fire Stick?
(1) On the Fire Stick’s Home Screen, click the Search icon in the upper left corner.
(2) Type YouTube into the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
(3) Select the YouTube app from the search results.
(4) To download the app, click the Get icon on the following screen.
(5) Wait for the download to finish before proceeding.
(6) When the download is completed, click Open to begin using the app.
How to activate YouTube on Fire stick?
You must activate the YouTube app after the installation on your Amazon Fire Stick. Without first activating the YouTube app on your Fire Stick, you won’t be able to use it.
(1) When you first launch the app, you’ll see the screen below.
(2) To obtain an activation code, click SIGN IN. The screen will display your activation code.
(3) Go to youtube.com/activate on your smartphone or computer.
(4) Click Next after entering the activation code.
(5) When the pop-up appears, sign in.
After signing in, you can use your Amazon Firestick to open the YouTube app.
YouTube not available on Fire Stick
Due to a dispute between Google and Amazon, YouTube was unavailable on the Fire TV stick for more than a year. After about a year, both companies came to an agreement on some common ground. Google agreed to introduce the YouTube app to the Amazon App Store on April 18th, 2019. In exchange, the Amazon Prime Video app works with Chromecast. YouTube is no longer available in the Amazon App Store due to business issues. What happens if the Google-Amazon feud resurfaces? You might not be able to access YouTube anymore. If the YouTube app is no longer available on Fire Stick, you can still access YouTube using another way.
Alternative Method: Using Silk browser
You can use a browser to visit YouTube if you don’t have the app. Silk Browser, which is included with the Amazon Fire Stick, is a built-in web browser. The Silk Browser allows you to watch YouTube videos on your Fire Stick using the browser.
(1) On your Amazon Fire Stick, launch the Silk browser.
(2) Type YouTube’s URL, youtube.com, into the Search window and press the Go button.
(3) You’ll be taken to YouTube’s home page. To see a video, simply click on it.
The default browser on the Amazon Firestick is Silk Browser, but you can install any other browser you choose. On the Amazon App Store, you may find web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, DuckDuckGo, Google Search, Opera Mini, and Ocean Browser.
Final Verdict: How to install YouTube on Fire Stick
YouTube is the most entertaining and educational tool available. YouTube has an infinite number of videos, so you can find whatever type of video you want. You can view all of your favorite movies and videos on YouTube if you install them on your Fire Stick. On your Amazon Fire TV Stick, this app will be the greatest. If you follow the guide step by step as described above you will definitely install YouTube on Amazon Fire Stick by yourself without getting into trouble.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comment’s area below. For additional information, follow us on Twitter and Facebook.