You can share your desktop screen with an individual or a group of people using the Google Hangouts tool. Google Hangouts is a Google-developed unified communication tool. It enables users to communicate with others via instant messaging, audio, and video calls. It is supported by a number of Google products, including Gmail, Google+, and others. To receive instant messages, you can install Google Hangouts on your smartphone or add it as a browser extension. There is another characteristic that distinguishes Google Hangouts. You may use Google Hangouts to share your screen and keep your participants interested in a visual meeting.
Overview: How to Share Screen on Hangouts
On Google Hangouts, you may quickly share your screen to more efficiently exchange information and, in certain situations, even shorten meeting times.
Even if everyone isn’t in the same room, using Google Hangouts to share your screen can make giving presentations easier. You can opt to show your entire screen or just the windows that are open on your computer when using Google Hangouts.
Google Hangouts features
Hangout Message: This feature allows you to communicate with your friends, coworkers, and other people. It has a group chat feature that allows you to add up to 150 people to a group.
Hangout Calls: Voice and video calling options are available. You can call up to 30 people at the same time.
Hangouts on Air: Hangouts on Air is a low-cost product that enables most business people to conduct live conferences, business meetings, and presentations.
Google Voice Integration: Google Hangouts has a voice command tool that allows you to use it to access its features, such as making calls and sending messages, without having to type.
How to Share Screen on Hangouts?
You may effortlessly share your screen with your meeting attendees. Hangouts also have a built-in feature to share the screen.
(1) Open the Chrome browser on your Windows computer and type “https://hangouts.google.com/” into the address bar.
(2) The website for Hangouts will open.
(3) Select the person with whom you’d like to share your screen.
(4) Click the video call icon on the conversation page.
(5) You will redirect to a new window. In the right corner of the window, click the “three-dotted menu” icon.
(6) Select “Share Screen” from the drop-down menu.
(7) A new window will appear, asking if you want to share your complete screen or just the application you selected.
(8) Click the “Share” button after selecting one of the alternatives.
Your screen will now be visible to the participants.
Here is the detailed method, how you can use Google Hangouts.
Conclusion: How to Share Screen on Hangouts
Google Hangouts is a free program that may be used to its full potential. This software is easy to use on a tiny network because it is connected to your Gmail account. In a meeting, you can share the screen with up to 30 people.
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a remark in the space below. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for additional information.