How to Loop YouTube Videos, YouTube videos can be looped to play the same song over and over until you stop it. YouTube is a widely used free video streaming service that allows users to watch, share, comment on, and submit videos. It’s an ad-supported video streaming app where you can view music videos, comedy shows, and TV shows, among other things.
You may also download the videos to watch them later when you are not connected to the internet. If you have a YouTube premium account, you can watch videos without ads and download them to your device’s storage. YouTube videos can be looped if you want to watch them over and over. Both the online app and the phone app allow you to loop videos. If you’re wondering how to loop Youtube videos, the techniques below will help you out.
How to Loop YouTube Videos?
YouTube is the greatest streaming app because it comes with a built-in loop feature. As a result, it’s simple to loop YouTube videos.
Loop YouTube Videos on App
On both Android and iOS devices, the YouTube app allows you to loop your videos. It is compatible with both operating systems. The YouTube app comes pre-installed on the majority of devices.
(1) Open the YouTube app on both Android or iOS smartphones or tablets.
(2) Search for the video which you want to play in loop mode.
(3) Click on the video, it will start playing.
(4) Click on the Save icon (three lines with a plus sign) the video will save to watch later list.
(5) Once the video saved notification is shown, again click on the save icon it will show a few options like watch later and Playlists. Click on the “+ New Playlist” button.
(6) Create a Playlist named “Loop” and select the playlist. Then click on the “Done” button.
(7) You need to Return to the home page and click on the Library menu option at the bottom.
(8) Then Open the “Loop” Playlist and tap on the video.
You can add many videos to the Loop folder and click on the loop icon to play the selected videos repeatedly.
Useful Links: What is Youtube TV?
How to Loop YouTube Videos using Web Browser on PC
You can play your YouTube videos or songs in repeat mode on Windows easily. You need to open the YouTube website on the web browser.
(1) Open the web browser on your PC or computer.
(2) Navigate to the search bar and visit YouTube website.
(3) The YouTube home page will open on your browser screen. Search for your favorite video.
(4) Click on the video, the video will start playing.
(5) Now right-click on the video, it will show the list of options.
(6) Select the Loop option. That’s it, your video is added to loop mode.
Conclusion: Loop Youtube Videos on Mobile & PC
You may listen to your favorite songs on repeat by looping a video. There are a few programs that allow you to loop YouTube videos. Those can also be used as a substitute. However, the best approach is to use YouTube’s built-in loop feature. Play the videos on repeat and enjoy the music.
[…] Your next read: How to Loop YouTube Videos on Mobile & PC. […]
[…] apps, in addition to supporting a variety of platforms. If you want to learn how to Chromecast YouTube videos to your TV, keep reading. You’ve come to the correct […]